Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Season...

The Christmas cards are coming down.
A New Season is beginning....
Literally...We're MOVING!!!!
For Reals!
After FIVE awesome years in a one-bedroom,
we are moving to a house...
with a room for Simon...
and a room for my sewing...
AND a yard!
Praise Jesus!!
This has been my sewing station for all these years.
It's a little hard to get to projects these days with the boxes
piled high.
But I can still squeeze some in there:)

This has been my fabric, accessory station.

This has been my fabric basket...
and more accessories for bubsies.
THIS is my main source of all my sewing...
my beloved scrap basket...
where all my creations come from.
It's small...
but mighty!
This is Dave...
packing up our life here in our sweet, small home.
This is Simon...
THINKING he is helping...
but not really.
At least he's busy playing:)
Off to new places...
a new journey for our lil' Fam...
a New Year...
Happy 2010,
my friends!

No comments: