Monday, January 25, 2010

My favorite nooks...

These are a few of my favorite things...
Great-Grandpa and Grandpa's
treasures that were passed down to my husband...
hand carved candlesticks,
old-fashion camera (that used real film),
a football and helmet worn by his dad in Jr.High,
and two bowling pins that my hubby won in a old bowling league.
Simon's first Piggy Bank
that will start holding our Haiti Fund.

My friend, Kristi, helped me with this mantle set-up...
grandpa's binoculars &
his old pipes
are Dave's favorites.
Had to show the beach wood
at the base of the fireplace.
We brought this home from our Honeymoon
in Carmel.


Everywhere I look
I am reminded of sweet memories
of my loved ones
and all the treasures they cherished.
I love them
and wouldn't want my home any other way!

No comments: