Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Traditions...

This Christmas, I learned how to make a traditional turkey.
I know...I know...I should have learned a long ime ago,
but my mom always had it cooked by the time we arrived over there!
This time, I learned the basics...and it turned out pretty yummy too!
Thanks, Mom!!
Next year, I'm cookin' the 'bird' by myself!


Another family tradition is snuggling next to my parent's pug, Toby.

Finally, our last tradition is our Christmas Crackers...
If you haven't heard of these, then you NEED to try them next year.
The first step is to pull it apart and it's suppose to "pop" open...
Simon had a difficult time opening it...
So did Daddy!

Voila! He got it open...inside is
a paper crown, a joke, and a little toy.
Simon got a yo-yo this year.
A little silly, but a LOT of memories with these little things.
Good 'ol Family Traditions.


1 comment:

Misty Sedehi said...

LOVE Simon's face when he's trying to open the cracker-thing!