Saturday, January 9, 2010

Faithful...

Julie, from Joys Hope
inspired me to do my own Word wall art.
She has a tutorial for this fabulous craft on her blog...
go check it out!
I've been down with the flu (yuk)
for a few days...
I TOTALLY have cabin fever...
and am in need of some serious social time...
but I'm not a 100% yet,
so I'm taking it easy at home...
I decided to get my tooshy off the couch and...
CREATE!
I didn't even need my sewing machine for this one...
I didn't have the energy for using it anyway:)
Julie mounted hers on canvas,
but we're saving every penny
so I am using 2 pieces of cardboard from old boxes
and stapling them together.
Then hanging it with twine...
in our NEW livingroom!!
I chose the word FAITHFUL
because our Mighty God is
faithful!
He shows his faithfulness over and over and over again!
Thank you, Jesus,
for our new home!

No comments: