Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where Two or More are Gathered...

There I am with you..."
says the Lord.
It has been my DREAM
to have a home that is big enough to
have families, groups,
children, and multiple people at one time over.
I just moved into a home that is already
allowing me to fulfill that dream.
My Home Group has been praying for
me and my family for three years now...
they have been faithful to pray us through many seasons
in our lives...
a new home being one of them.

We had them all over for a
Home Group night
and I just about cried because of how incredibly blessed
I felt in seeing God's faithfulness,
and the amazing community around my family.

I am so thankful for this opportunity
to walk my life out with this group...
and ALL our friends...
who have stood by us...
and love us (anyway)
in the good
and the bad.

"For where two or three come together
in my name,
there I am with them."
- Matthew 18:20

No comments: