Monday, February 15, 2010

Craft Day

Can I just say that I had a dream come true today?!!!
Well...
I DID!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to have a Craft Day at my own home...
yummy coffee and treats,
kids taken care of,
and lots of crafting!!!

It happened!
Three sweet, beautiful, and very creative and crafty sisters
came over today and blessed my socks off!
We made a cute, little burlap wreath
using fabric, hot glue, little brads, paper, stamp pad & stamps,
some twine, and of course, burlap.

Even Baby Beau came for a visit and didn't make a peep
the entire time!!
Thank you, Beau!

It was so wonderful to just be creative,
be silly, and be with buddies
all at the same time!
And the best part was...
that this wreath costs about $5 to make....
and it's SUPER cute to hang on a door
inside or outside.


Thanks to Daddy Dave...
I was able to be uninterrupted
and know Simon and his buddy, Max,
were well taken care of.
Love you, Dave!




Tah-Dah!
Love this, Kelly!
Good job!

Thanks to Tatertots and Jello blog that I found,
we were able to have a
fun-filled Craft Day
and walk away with a sweet little wreath
that's perfect all year long!

Thank you, girls!
It was a perfect day!!
Can't wait till next time!!

No comments: