Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Little Favor...

Remember this cute little bubsies number
that was featured in Canadian Family Magazine????
Well...I have a question for you bubsies viewers...
before I ask, let me explain...
I have NOT been promoting any sales lately
because I have been BUSY with my little Man,
but I am hoping to get a few bites in the next three weeks...
***
We are signing up Simon for Vaction Bible School
and I would like to sell at least 5 onesies to get him in AND...
I would like to sell another 5 onesies
and SPONSOR a child who is in financial need
to go to Vacation Bible School....
SOOOOO....
If anyone would like a BowTie onesie ora Mr. Man Long Tie onesie...
please email me at bubsiesboutique@yahoo.com.
Onesies are $10 each
OR $18 for 2 (one of each- bowtie and long tie)...
Shipping is $4.

Thank you so much for your support...
and I will keep you posted!

No comments: