Friday, November 27, 2009

Simon's been using his imagination and creativity lately!
It's been super cool to see what he comes up with when he plays indepently.
Like a Chef (that goes shirtless)...
A pirate...

A Rock Star (there we go- shirtless again...geez)...


A race car driver in a homemade fort...
The list goes on and on.



I love seeing Simon's mind create.
What a miracle...such a blessing!
I love how God works in our lives.
He shows us something new and rich each and everyday.
If we BLINK, we'll miss it...
that's why we have to keep our eyes open
and be grateful for the many ways our Mighty Father blesses us.
I got hit by the "blessing" stick from the Lord when I saw the pics of sweet Simon.
I have to STOP rushing from one thing to another,
and start slowing down and SEEING His goodness...
in my child, in my family, in my world.
I am thankful my child has a creative, energy-filled mind...
it's simple, but it's something I should NOT take for granted!
When I get rushed, frustrated, irritated, or whatever..
I need to remember this...


and NOT blink...



or I'll miss it!

No comments: