Sunday, September 27, 2009

Little Simon at Pretend City


I haven't really put many pics of my fam on my blog, but I thought it would be neat to post some so you can get to know me a bit. I'll still be sewing, but I'm also busy hanging with my little dude. He's not in PreSchool this year, so we'll be doing some fun things instead. These can be ideas for you mommies out there!
These pics are at Pretend City in Irvine. It's brand new and is the BEST place to take children under 5 or 6 (that's just a guess). They have about 15-20 stations of everything you can imagine...from a doctor's office, to post office, to fishery, to a beach, storytime, farm, building, and on and on....If you're in town and you have young children, you HAVE to check this place out! We could have stayed ALL day! I've never seen Simon SO engaged with playing before. He really took the roles on and his independent play has been very creative ever since;)




No comments: